Connect with us


Female Student Of KNUST Dies In Campus Bathroom



Bernice Akyeama Baa, a final-year student at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), died of electrocution in her apartment’s toilet.

Bernice Akyeama Baah, a Metallurgical Engineering student, was preparing to shower in her rented Ayeduase apartment at about 8.30 p.m. Wednesday when the incident occurred, according to reports.

She was found unresponsive and transported to the KNUST Hospital for treatment, but medics declared her dead when she arrived.

The victim was electrocuted in an unspecified manner, but police have ordered an autopsy as part of their investigation.

The deceased’s body was taken to the KNUST hospital morgue and deposited there.

The students in Level 400 Metallurgical Engineering are heartbroken by their classmates’ untimely deaths.

“We extend our heartfelt condolences to the family members and friends of Mrs.Bernice Baah; we mourn with them and may her soul rest in peace,” Matesa KNUST, which Bernice Akyeama Baah was a part of until her untimely demise, said.

Copyright © 2020-GhanaFeed.Com-Ghana News, Breaking News, Original Reporting, News Analysis and Fearless Journalism.
GhanaFeed.Com is an independent news media providing original and unbiased online news reporting and news analysis. Our mission is to provide excellent fearless journalist. Through our team of trained journalists, we report on what you care about, break big stories that hold major institutions and political structures accountable for their actions, and expose injustices that change people's lives.