Connect with us


(VIDEO) You Can Sue Your Girlfriend If She Gives You Broken Heart – Lawyer



Lawyer Maurice Ampaw, Private Legal Practitioner has said that a man can take his girlfriend to court if she promises to tie the knot with him and fails.

“If she asks you to take her to school, give her  money f0r  trade and she fails to marry you, you can take her to court and get your expenditure back.”

Speaking on Wontumi TV Morning Show he bemoaned that, “you promised to marry your boyfriend and after spending on you, you tell him he is not your class.”

The host of Mmra Ne Abrabo Mu Nsem show on Wontumi TV said there should be a timeline for the promise.

Watch video…


Copyright © 2020-GhanaFeed.Com-Ghana News, Breaking News, Original Reporting, News Analysis and Fearless Journalism.
GhanaFeed.Com is an independent news media providing original and unbiased online news reporting and news analysis. Our mission is to provide excellent fearless journalist. Through our team of trained journalists, we report on what you care about, break big stories that hold major institutions and political structures accountable for their actions, and expose injustices that change people's lives.